1. What was the title of the first science fiction motion
La Charcuterie Mécanique
2. What Silent classic gave us
Dr. Rotwang, the nefarious android-making scientist?
Metropolis (1926) GO
3. 1964's "Godzilla vs. the Thing"
introduced a monster so silly that it was not
shown on the original American
movie posters. What was "the Thing"?
4. What was the title of the first
James Bond film?
Casino Royale (1954) GO
5. Two fans are arguing over whether
the U.S.S. Enterprise
could defeat an imperial star destroyer.
Which is the loser?
They are both losers.
Enjoy the Site!